MG ALBA currently have two vacancies for SpeakGaelic Learning Associates supporting the work of the Online Learning Team. The successful candidates will work with the Online Learning Team in repurposing online content, population of the SpeakGaelic website and support for social media content production and publishing.
Candidates should have strong organisational skills, attention to detail and be able to work effectively as part of a team. Candidates should be fluent Gaelic speakers.
Who are we?
MG ALBA, Scotland’s Gaelic Media Service, operates the Gaelic television channel BBC ALBA in partnership with the BBC. Our Operational Plan for 2020/21 provides important information about our aims and outcomes for this year.
Where are we?
Whilst we have offices in Stornoway and Glasgow, these posts work remotely from the office locations.
Other interesting information about working for MG ALBA
• Nominated as one of the best places to work in broadcasting in the UK in 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
• Investors in People & Investors in Young People (Gold)
• We offer 25 days annual leave + 12 days public holidays
• We pay 10% to a pension scheme for you, and add 5% if you match it
• To encourage healthy lifestyles we offer gym membership
• We have family-friendly & flexible working practices and offer a childcare voucher scheme
Interested? Next Steps
Please refer to the Job Decription and Information Pack.
Formal applications should be submitted by 12pm, Tuesday 4 May 2021 to Claire Macleod, HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please submit your current CV and let us know by letter what motivates and interests you about the role and working for MG ALBA.
Informal enquiries can be made to Claire Macleod, HR Advisor, email@example.com
Interviews will be held on Monday 17 May 2021 on Zoom.